Wouldn't it be nice to forward or BCC/CC emails to Spiro and have it automatically create opportunities, contacts or companies and set reminders for you?
IMPORTANT: Make sure you are forwarding the email to your assistant FROM the prospect, not from yourself
FORWARD EMAILS TO YOUR ASSISTANT:
When you receive an email FROM a prospect, forward it to email@example.com and use any of the following commands in the body of the email:
1. To create & update opportunities in Spiro use the following commands:
- add opportunity
- add new opportunity
- create new opportunity
- add new deal
- Mark closed lost
- Mark closed won
You can set additional fields in the body of the email to specify set values for an opportunity:
- opportunity name:
- close date:
TIP: You can also just forward the email from a prospect without a command! Spiro will automatically create an opportunity, contact and company.
2. To create a contact and company in Spiro use the following commands:
- add contact
- create contact
- add new contact
- new contact
- create new contact
- add him/her
- add this contact
3. To set reminders in Spiro for yourself or other people on your team use the following commands and insert what you would like the assistant to remind you or them to do:
- remind me to (call her) on 5/7/2017
- remind me to (follow up) next week
- remind me to (reach out) tomorrow
- remind me to (call him) this Friday
- remind me to (send proposal) next Monday
- remind Andrew to (call) next week
- remind Andrew to (send an email) on 5/7/2017
When you receive an email from your assistant alerting you of a reminder you can respond to the email to reschedule for another date or mark as done.
ASK YOUR ASSISTANT QUESTIONS:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and type any of the following questions in to the body of the email and send:
1. To see a summary of your activity or your team's activity ask the following questions:
- What did I do last week?
- What did I do yesterday?
- What have I done in the last 7 days?
- What did I do in the last 7 days?
- What did I do on 7/20/2017?
- What did Andrew do last week?
- What did Andrew do yesterday?
- What did Andrew do on 7/20/2017?
2. To see your reminders as the following questions:
- What are my reminders for today?
- What are my reminders for tomorrow?
- What are my reminders for this week?
3. To see a summary of what's going on with an opportunity as the following question:
- What's going on with Staples?
4. To see a summary of your pipeline or your team's pipeline ask the following questions:
- What's my pipeline?
- What's my pipeline this week?
- What's my pipeline this month?
- What's my pipeline this quarter?
- What's my pipeline this year?
- What's Andrew's pipeline?
- What's Andrew's pipeline this week?
- What's Andrew's pipeline this month?
- What's Andrew's pipeline this quarter?
- What's Andrew's pipeline this year?
- What deals were won this month?
5. To find out information about a contact in Spiro as the following questions:
- Who is (insert email address)?
- Forward and email from a contact to the assistant and ask "who is this?"
BCC/CC YOUR ASSISTANT:
When you send an email to a prospect you can BCC or CC email@example.com. Your Assistant will create a company, contact and opportunity for you.
*This feature only works when you have one email recipient*
WORRIED ABOUT DUPLICATES?
When you forward, BCC or CC emails to your Assistant, Spiro will search your contacts for the prospects email address/domain and will not create a new company or contact if one already exists in Spiro.
The email assistant will soon be adding more features! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have suggestions.