Wouldn't it be nice to forward or BCC/CC emails to Spiro and have it automatically create opportunities, contacts or companies and set reminders for you?
IMPORTANT: Make sure you are forwarding the email to your assistant FROM the prospect, not from yourself
FORWARD EMAILS TO YOUR ASSISTANT:
When you receive an email FROM a prospect, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and use any of the following commands in the body of the email:
1. To create & update opportunities in Spiro:
- add opportunity
- add new opportunity
- create new opportunity
- add new deal
- Mark closed lost
- Mark closed won
TIP: You can also just forward the email from a prospect without a command! Spiro will automatically create an opportunity, contact and company.
2. To create contacts in Spiro:
- add contact
- create contact
- add new contact
- new contact
- create new contact
- add him/her
- add this contact
3. To set reminders in Spiro for yourself or colleagues:
- remind me to XXXXX on 5/7/2017
- remind me to XXXXX next week
- remind me to XXXXX tomorrow
- remind me to XXXXX this Friday
- remind me to XXXXX next Monday
- remind Andrew to XXXXX next week
- remind Andrew to XXXXX on 5/7/2017
You can set additional fields in the body of the email to specify set values for an opportunity:
- opportunity name:
- close date:
ASK YOUR ASSISTANT QUESTIONS:
Email email@example.com and type any of the following questions in to the body of the email and send:
1. To see a summary of your activity or your team's activity:
- What did I do last week?
- What did I do yesterday?
- What have I done in the last 7 days?
- What did I do in the last 7 days?
- What did I do on 7/20/2017?
- What did Andrew do last week?
- What did Andrew do yesterday?
- What did Andrew do on 7/20/2017?
2. To see a summary of what's going on with an opportunity:
- What's going on with Staples?
3.To see a summary of your pipeline or your team's pipeline:
- What's my pipeline?
- What's my pipeline this week?
- What's my pipeline this month?
- What's my pipeline this quarter?
- What's my pipeline this year?
- What's Andrew's pipeline?
- What's Andrew's pipeline this week?
- What's Andrew's pipeline this month?
- What's Andrew's pipeline this quarter?
- What's Andrew's pipeline this year?
BCC/CC YOUR ASSISTANT:
When you send an email to a prospect you can BCC or CC firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Assistant will create a company, contact and opportunity for you.
*This feature only works when you have one email recipient*
WORRIED ABOUT DUPLICATES?
When you forward, BCC or CC emails to your Assistant, Spiro will search your contacts for the prospects email address/domain and will not create a new company or contact if one already exists in Spiro.
The email assistant will soon be adding more features! Please email email@example.com if you have suggestions.