You can mass import opportunities with companies, opportunities with contacts, list of companies or list of contacts under settings >Import your data
Import file requirements:
- File must be in CSV format
- File must have the same column headers as the template files
- Format of the columns in your import file must match the format of the template files (do not delete or reorder columns)
- Opportunities with companies is "Company Name"
- Opportunities with contacts and list of companies/contacts is "First Name" and "Last Name"
Assigning an owner:
Ask your Customer Success Manager for the user ID's for each member of your team. You can use this ID to assign an owner to contacts, companies and organization under the User ID column in Spiro.
Worried about duplicates?
Spiro will search your contacts for the email address/domain and will not create a new company or contact if one already exists in Spiro.
If you have questions please contact [email protected]