Custom fields allow your team to capture important data for companies, contacts and opportunities in Spiro. These fields can be used to filter lists in Spiro and create insightful reports around data.
As an Admin, you can customize your team's fields under Settings > Custom Fields.
Choose the entity you would like to a add a new field to.
Add a label and choose the correct type for your field:
- Single-line text: user can type one line of text
- Multi-line text: user can type multiple lines of text
- Number: user can type a number
- Date Picker: user can choose a date from a calendar
- Single pick-list*: user can choose 1 option from list
- Multi pick-list*: user can choose multiple options from list
- Currency: formats number in dollar amount
- Link: hyperlink that will open up in a new window
- Company Picker: link to another company that exists in Spiro
- Contact Picker: link to a contact that exists in Spiro
*When creating a pick-list, use a comma to separate each option on the list
Customize the visibility and drag and drop to change the order of up to ten columns in the list view for Opportunities, Contacts and Companies tabs in Spiro.
You can also make certain columns editable. This means that a user can click on a field right from the list view to edit the value without having to drill in
Questions? Email [email protected]