Custom fields allow you and your team to capture important data for companies, contacts and opportunities in Spiro. These fields can be used to filter information in Spiro and to create insightful reports around the data you capture.
As an Admin you can customize your team's fields under Settings > Custom Fields.
Choose the resource where you would like the field to appear in Spiro:
Add a label and choose the correct type for your field:
- Single-line text: user can type one line of text
- Multi-line text: user can type multiple lines of text
- Number: user can type a number
- Date Pick: user can choose a date from a calendar
- Single pick-list: user can choose 1 option from list
- Multi pick-list: user can choose multiple options from list
*When creating a pick list, use a comma between each option on the list
After you save, the custom field will appear in Spiro and your team can start using this field to collect data:
As and Admin you can also: