Custom fields allow you and your team to capture important data for companies, contacts and opportunities in Spiro. These fields can be used to filter information in Spiro and to create insightful reports around the data you capture.
As an Admin you can customize your team's fields under Settings > Custom Fields.
Choose the resource where you would like the field to appear in Spiro:
Add a label and choose the correct type for your field:
- Single-line text: user can type one line of text
- Multi-line text: user can type multiple lines of text
- Number: user can type a number
- Date Pick: user can choose a date from a calendar
- Single pick-list: user can choose 1 option from list
- Multi pick-list: user can choose multiple options from list
- Currency: formats number in dollar amount
- Link: hyperlink that will open up in a new window
- Company Picker: link to another company that exists in Spiro
*When creating a pick-list, use a comma to separate each option on the list
Customize the visibility and order of up to ten columns in the list view for Opportunities, Contacts and Companies in Spiro.
You can also make certain columns editable. This means that a user can click on a field right from the list view to edit the value without having to drill in.
As and Admin you can also: